The course covers a great deal of material. The purpose of the paper is to give students an opportunity to explore one developmental topic at greater depth. Your paper will be facilitated by completion of the following four milestones which are due 1 hour in advance of the start of your sectionâ€™s weekly live session. They include: â€¢ Upload your proposed topic in 2NYU before the live session in Unit 2. As soon as you receive approval for your topic, begin identifying literature to learn more about it. All paper topics must be approved. â€¢ Foundational references: Due Unit 4 (5 points). Your foundational references should demonstrate that you have reviewed the empirical literature on the topic and have identified six to eight key articles on your topic. As a general rule, your final paper should include a minimum of 10 citations (eight from empirically based articles). â€¢ Outline for the paper: Due Unit 7 (10 points). An introductory paragraph or two should clearly state the purpose of your anticipated paper. Next, you should include an outline highlighting the specific sections and/ or structure of your paper. Each section should be marked by a header. Please provide two to three sentences for each section, describing what you hope to achieve. All references in the outline should be in APA format. â€¢ Final paper submitted: Due Unit 11 (15 points). The paper must be 10 pages in length (not including references), double-spaced, 12-point font, Times New Roman, and written in APA format. Writing quality, including the organization of the paper, will be graded, in addition to content. The final submission must be well written and organized without typographical, grammatical, or spelling errors, and should cover the following: o An introduction to the topic o Review of the relevant empirical literature o Clinical applications (evidence-based interventions or treatments) o Discussion of the need for further research and/or clinical intervention
i will link a paragraph, you just need to do the in text citation and the works cited page
the tutor that wrked on it did not cite it
Give me opinion if Aquabounty is good stock to buy. Now they are raising$. Looking at their presentation and investing.
How does ERM adoption and implementation in the higher education environment differ from the for-profit environment?
Should be between 200-to-300 words.
must contain a properly formatted in-text citation and scholarly reference.
. Follow the instruction to write 800words presentation draft
You only need to deal with the part3 and part4 of the main section.
Please write something thats easy to memorize since its a speech draft
Please go through all instruction and requirements carefully
All the work must be original
Write a one page response to the readings (just Rousseau part, not Hegel) in preparation for class discussion. Stylistically a bit more thought out and developed than free style writing, but not as formal as an essay that must be revised and cited.
Simply, convey any idea you found interesting, problematic, or felt needed to be explained further.
answer each question in 2â€“3 paragraphs
1. Post a brief description of a topic of research interest. Next, state the philosophical orientation that reflects your worldview, and explain the epistemological and ontological assumptions of this orientation. Then, explain how these assumptions lend themselves to one or more research approaches.
2. Post an explanation of the role of theory in research. Next, identify a theory in your discipline, and explain its basic tenets. Then, with this theory in mind, consider your answer to the following question posed by Dr. Burkholder in this week’s reading: “What Do I Have to Believe About the World and About Human Beings in Order for Me to Accept or Use This Theory?” Finally, describe the extent to which the epistemological and ontological assumptions of your chosen theory align with the philosophical orientation that reflects your worldview. Be sure to support your response with reference to the week’s Learning Resources and other scholarly evidence in APA style.
3. Discuss the extent to which a researcher’s knowledge and skills can support their role as an agent of positive social change. Be specific and provide an example(s). Be sure to support your response with reference to the week’s Learning Resources and other scholarly evidence in APA style.
Reflection Essay (250-500 words) 20 pts.
Select one of the following quotes to use with your Reflection Essay
â€œLet food be your medicine and medicine your food.â€ Hippocrates
or â€œThe frog does not drink up the pond in which it livesâ€ – Chinese Proverb
or â€œWe are not only what we eat, but how we eat too.â€ – Michael Pollan
WHAT: Compose a short 2-3 paragraph reflection (250-500 words) describing how one of these quotes is relevant to your nutrition and health. Include at least two references from the readings in the text, chapter 1 & 2 that serve to illustrate or support your viewpoint, using the page number from the text when you do so. You will need to submit your essay in a PDF format.
Essay 250-500 words (just a range, can be >)= 8 pts
2 References (can quote and use page numbers in text)= 5 pts
Writing- spelling, grammar= 5 pts
PDF format= 2 pts
Total= 20 pts
Case Study 1: Success with Agile Project Management in General Dynamics
Worth 110 points
Read the case study on General Dynamics, located here (attached)
The Combat Identification Server (CIdS) Technology Demonstrator Project (TDP) has been delivered on time, with quality and budget parameters using the Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM). CIdS is a complex system and software project. The objective is to help clear â€œthe fog of warâ€ by providing a picture in the cockpit of an aircraft of the position of nearby friendly forces on the ground. The selection of DSDM for the CIdS TDP was motivated by the Tactical Datalinks Delivery Teamâ€™s (TDL DT) objective to demonstrate that complex military technologies could be delivered without delay or cost overrun. The use of DSDM was a bold move, but the CIdS project delivered successful outcomes for all involved. In the current economic environment, delivering acceptable solutions on time and at a fixed cost is surely a priority for the Ministry of Defense (MoD). The success of the CIdS project has provided a good example for the project management in the defense sector.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Speculate on the prominent reasons General Dynamics selected the agile framework they did to use in this project.
- Identify the major business problems the project team tried to solve. Analyze the manner in which the project team applied the agile project management techniques to ensure they delivered the project on time, on budget with good quality.
- Give your opinion if you agree with the approach(es) identified in Question 2. Justify your response.
- Analyze the manner in which the project teams and coaches master the agile methodology to solve business problems. Determine the approach that you believe is the most effective. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Determine whether or not the agile approach produced more business benefits than a traditional project management approach. Justify your response.
- Provide your opinion on the agile coachâ€™s role in this case and determine if the coach is critical to the success of the project. Support your answer.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze and differentiate among the different agile project delivery frameworks.
- Develop agile project management solutions to solve a business problem.
- Describe the role of agile coaches and required leadership attributes.
- Explain how agile teams and coaches master agile project management.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in advanced agile project management topics.
- Write clearly and concisely about advanced agile project management topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Click here to view the grading rubric.
Write a comment discussing responsibilities and risk reduction that should be taken in Care units.