Each part of this project is important and must be completed on time, and Part 3 is due this week.
Part 3: Your assessment should be well structured, like all project management communications. Use the following outline as section headings in your paper to provide structure. Also, make good use of bulleted lists, numbered lists, and tables to further provide structure and clearly communicate information.
- Introduction: Provide background and tell the reader what to expect from the paper.
- Key decisions made: Describe a few of the decisions made in the simulation that were critical to the overall success or failure of the project.
- Lessons learned: Use subheadings and address successes, issues, and actions to consider in the future when faced with similar challenges.
- Learning-curve benefits: Based on the key decisions made and lessons learned, explain how the learning-curve theory would benefit similar projects in the future.
- Best practices: Compile a list of three best practices that can be applied to similar projects in the future.
Required paper length is 7-10, double-spaced pages. Be sure to properly organize your writing and include an introduction, headings / subheadings for the body of your work, analysis and recommendations, conclusion, and list of references.
Include a minimum of four academic or professional references that provide information and guidance for assertions made in your paper. As always, follow CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.) for formatting and style. Note: Outside sources means academic and research other than the textbook, course materials, or other information provided as part of the course materials.