Consulting Email on Training and Development
Assume you are external consultant working with a company during a merger. Youâ€™ve noticed the lack of formal training and development in both organizations. In at least 3 full pages, create an email to both Vice Presidents of Human Resources addressing the following topics, in order, using the prescribed section headers in bold.
- Section 1- Training and Development Leader Skills. In this section, identify and define the skills needed for an effective training and development manager or leader.
- Section 2- Aligning Training and Development with Organizational Goals. In this section, describe how a human resources or training and development professional can align training and development to the needs of the organization.
- Section 3- Characteristics of Successful Training and Development Programs. In this section, describe the qualities of successful training and development programs.
- Section 4- Measuring the Impact of Training and Development Programs. In this section, identify and provide examples of different methods to measure the success or impact of training and development programs in organizations.
- Section 5- References. In this section, provide the full citations for 2 credible sources according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA (Links to an external site.). You also incorporated these 2 references internally appropriately.
- This assignment is not a traditional APA-styled paper. Therefore, an introduction and conclusion are not required for this assignment.
- Use one-inch margins, size 12 font, double-spaced line spacing, and page numbers.
- A minimum of two scholarly/peer-reviewed references must be included. Do not use blogs, Wikis, or anonymous sources. Visit the CSU-Global Online Research and Writing Lab (Links to an external site.) to learn more about appropriate references.
- Use Microsoft Word format to submit your document.