Please see attachment for more instructions
For your final assignment, you will combine the results of the previous three steps into a single planning documentâ€”an “Investigation Project Plan”â€”with a title page, a table of contents, and a distinct section for each of the three steps. The Plan should include:
- Forms documenting key people, key activities, timeline, keywords, authorization (ownership, jurisdiction), and related investigations. Designation of the Llegal forms required for criminal investigations should also be included. (Step 1)
- Resource list (Step 2)
- Management plan (Step 3)
All sources of information must be appropriately referenced. Submit your completed “Investigation Project Plan” to your supervisor (your instructor) for evaluation upon completion.
Before you submit your assignment, review the competencies below, which your instructor will use to evaluate your work. A good practice would be to use each competency as a self-check to confirm you have incorporated all of them in your work.
- 1.1: Organize document or presentation clearly in a manner that promotes understanding and meets the requirements of the assignment.
- 2.2: Locate and access sufficient information to investigate the issue or problem.
- 4.1: Lead and/or participate in a diverse group to accomplish projects and assignments.
- 10.1: Demonstrate best practices in organizing a digital forensic investigation.
- 10.2: Utilize Project Management principles in an investigation.
For project paper, please ensure you cover all paper required details including, but not limited to:
-table of content (TOC), introduction/ purpose, interview form for legal, technical and criminal information/forms (step 1)
-checklist and resource list (step 2)
-reporting, project management, investigation, communication, contingency (step 3)
-supporting material, diagrams (if any), conclusion and reference material
-paper length at least 15 pages