Here are the instructions for this assignment:
In this individual practice exercise activity, you will perform scholarly research and create a formal APA style paper on the topic of transitioning from old business processes and computer programs to new business processes and computer programs through the process of utilizing a Migration Plan.
Thisprovides all of the components that are required in this paper and may be modified/utilized in completing this assignment.
Your Case Study must address the following requirements:
- Submit a scholarly paper using current APA format utilizing Times New Roman font and double-spaced lines.
- Provide a Title Page, Page Headers, and Conclusion sections, plus citations in the main body of the text and references in a Reference List. Note that no Abstract page is needed in a paper requiring only two pages in the body of the text.
- Submit a minimum of TWO full pages in the main body of the text.
- Provide data obtained by conducting research on the topic from a minimum of TWO primary sources.
- Include data relating to any number of the following topics: Conversion strategies; Business contingency plans; Preparing the technology and people for the new system; Understanding the resistance to change; Revising management policies; Assessing costs and benefits; Motivating and enabling adoption.
Your instructor will use the Case Study Rubric for evaluating and grading your paper.