Business Communications 128
Mass Media Presentation
- West coast Airlines has decided a traditional Call Center is just not cost effective and wants to explore itsâ€™ options in using outsourcing or contract workers. West coast Airlines wants to decide whether to stay with itsâ€™s traditional Call Center or completely change the way it handles customer relationships.
- Company: West coast Airlines, San Diego, CA
- CEO: Bill Wright
- Budget: $300,000.00
- Time frame: 6 months to transition
- Bill Wright CEO of West coast Airlines wants to move into outsourcing or contract workers, but he is unsure it is the right move for the company currently. it will be your job to research and come up with a viable means to do exactly that. Your task is to present a Business proposal presentation as to how your company can use the outsourcing or contract workers for itsâ€™ Call Center.
1. You may use either a real or fictitious business data for this presentation. It is preferred that you use real data, but it is understandable with the time constraints fictitious business data will be needed to fill in the blanks. Note: all sources must be cited.
2. Once you have completed your research put together a Business PowerPoint presentation to be given to the CEO and Stakeholders of West coast Airlines (Bill Wright and the class). This will be accomplished by sending 3 PDF Documents via CANVAS Assignment One. PDF are 1) Sides presentation,2) Presentation Script, and 3) Presentation Workup Outline. Note: anything other than a PDF may result in a failing grade.
3. The presentation should highlight West coast Airlines move from a traditional Call Center to outsourcing or contract workers. Your grade will be based on the depth of research, meeting all assignment requirements, and the quality of your Presentation Proposal.
4. The research for this assignment will be the base research for assignment 2 Business Proposal. Therefore, it is to your advantage to retain all research from this assignment.
5. Requirements for Presentation Assignment:
- PowerPoint 8 to 15 slide Presentation. Submit a Proposal Presentation on the assigned scenario. Slides are to be number and should correspond to the Presentation script. Presentation should contain meaningful dialog, graphics, data. This should be your own words and work. Plagiarism will get you a failing grade, therefore, resist the temptation of copying from the internet or another student. Presentation must be submitted as a standalone PowerPoint PDF.
- Presentation Script. For each slide in your presentation indicate exactly what you will be saying. This should be dialog like a play. Script should be number to a corresponding slide in the presentation. Presentation Script should contain meaningful dialog, graphics, data. This should be your own words and work. Plagiarism will get you a failing grade, therefore, resist the temptation of copying from the internet or another student. Presentation Script must be submitted as a standalone Word Doc PDF.
- Presentation Workup Outline. This should be your working outline of your presentation itself. Format should resemble outlines used for writing a paper or report. Online should reflect the beginning of the presentation process to the end. the outline should contain all cited sources. This should be your own words and work. Plagiarism will get you a failing grade, therefore, resist the temptation of copying from the internet or another student. The Outline for Presentation must be submitted as a standalone Word Doc PDF.