First, use the resources below to gain a better understanding of top down and bottom up approaches.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
4 4 discussion change from the top down and bottom up 1
- Top Down or Bottom Up Approaches to Successful Change (Links to an external site.) (External HTML link)
- Top Down vs. Bottom Up Change (Links to an external site.) (External HTML link)
In this discussion activity, address the following in your primary, original posting:
- Utilize the information presented in this module along with additional research to debate the best way for change to happen in an MRO organization. Based on the type of work, goods or services produced, is the top level manager or the shop level manager the more appropriate change agent?
- Think about a process improvement or efficiency that is needed. Which type of manager would be more suitable to promote the initiative?
- Based on your findings post your opinion of how change in an MRO should be addressed.