Course Objective: Develop the skills to assess the success of the plan.
- Evaluate strategic initiatives to leverage opportunities and mitigate threats to small businesses.
- Demonstrate how to build a competitive advantage through functional level strategy
Prepare a strategic plan that contains the following sections:
- Executive Summary
- Company Overview (with ticker symbol)
- Company History
- Products and or services
- Mission Statement
- Corporate Values & Culture
- SWOT Analysis
- Management team/Leadership
- Financial Outlook
- Paper must be written in flawless APA format using headers, headings, in-text references, reference page, 1′ margins (use template provided below)
- Make sure you use adequate, credible and reliable APA source citations to support your work.
- This strategic plan will incorporate what you have learned over the past 7 weeks. Your company selection must be listed on either the NASDAQ or NYSE.
- You may review the sample strategic plans shared in the resource section and use them as a guide in developing your strategic plan. Please keep in mind that you must still meet the 20% similarity scan requirements upon submission.
- Review the examples in the resource section of the course prior to submittal.
DO NOT SIMPLY COPY AND PASTE MATERIAL FROM THE COMPANY WEBSITE.
- You must include a minimum of 6-9 sources and 3-4 must be from a peer-reviewed source (library/journal articles)
- Your paper should be in essay format; not bullet format.
- Minimum 12 full pages of content (Word Document) of strategic material (does not include cover page, executive summary nor reference pages); DO NOT GO OVER 14 pages of actual CONTENT (max content).
- All charts, graphs and pictures are to go in appendix (not a substitute for content)
- Once you submit your document to the assignment folder it will automatically be loaded to TURNTIN.COM within the course** NOTE: Strategic Plan must return a similarity scan of 20% or less (the following will be excluded: headers, bibliography, etc. prior to instructor grading paper â€“ focus on content of scan percentage)**
- Due Day 7, Week 7 by 11:59 pm ET.
Please make sure you review the below links on what constitutes a paragraph, when to use a comma and the use of 1st person PRIOR to submitting your week one written assignment:<o:p>