Is social change ever easy? What barriers did you experience during your advocacy? What successes did you experience?
Over the past several weeks, you have analyzed a policy related to a social problem and have advocated for change. This week you submit your final report and present on your experience and the outcomes of your Social Change Project.
- Write up a final report of your Social Change Project.
- The final report should include your compiled response to assignments from Weeks 3, 8, and 9. You are expected to update and revise the papers based on your instructorâ€™s feedback. Please include a title page, headings, and a reference page.
- Create a 5-7 minute PowerPoint presentation to present your Social Change project. Within this presentation:
- Provide a brief synopsis of social problem and policy you identified.
- Discuss what was accomplished over the past term and the change you made through your social change project.
- Reflect on your experience. What did you learn? What would you do differently?
- Explain how policy relates to clinical practice?
- How will you apply skills advocacy skills as a clinical social worker?