- Describe the group (membership, purpose, etc.).
- Define the group roles, emphasizing your own role in that group.
- Describe the group norms.
- Analyze the group dynamics – How does the group communicate? How are decisions made? Who evaluates group members’ performance?
- Evaluate how dissension or conflict are managed within the group.
- Select two social psychology group concepts (for example: cohesion, groupthink, social loafing) and apply them to these two groups, comparing and contrasting how the group norms and dynamics impact how the group behaves.
- Use speaker’s notes to expand upon the bullet point main ideas on your slides, making references to research and theory with citation.
- Proof your work
- Use visuals (pictures, video, narration, graphs, etc.) to complement the text in your presentation and to reinforce your content.
- Do not just write a paper and copy chunks of it into each slide. Treat this as if you were going to give this presentation live to a group of middle school kids – be relevant, engaging, and focused.
- Length: 8-10 slides (not including title, introduction, and references slides)â€¯â€¯
- Font should not be smaller than size 16-pointâ€¯â€¯
- Parenthetical in-text citations included and formatted in APA styleâ€¯â€¯
- References slide (a minimum of 2 outside scholarly sources plus the textbook and/or the weekly lesson for each course outcome)â€¯
- Title and introduction slide requiredâ€¯
Presentation Requirements (APA format)â€¯
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
select two specific groups to which you personally belong this could be a church group sports team club department at work etc in a slide presentation address the following for each of the groups you selected