In a 4-page paper, written in APA format using appropriate spelling/grammar, address the items below.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
course project rough draft 3
- View the movie you selected and watch for elements of communication from the categories below:
- The Self
- Verbal Messages
- Nonverbal Messages
- Emotional Messages
- Identify at least 4 scenes from the movie that feature different elements of communication. For instance, if the characters in the movie started a relationship and clearly showed the initiating stage of relationships, you could choose that element to write about.
- For each scene:
- Define the communication element that is featured.
- Describe the character interactions. Be sure to provide thorough details.
- Demonstrate your understanding of the communication element by analyzing how the character interactions are influenced by the communication element. Be sure to include your own insight and thoughts.
- Include quotes from at least 3 credible resources into your analysis. Be sure to include APA formatted in-text citations and References for your resources.
THE MOVIE IS CLUELESS
DIRECTOR: AMY HECKERLING