1) What is the consumerâ€™s role in the intelligence process?
2) Explain how teamwork is essential in intelligence analysis.
3) Describe the criteria for being an effective analyst.
4) Discuss the principles and practice of data mining and analysis in the modern era.
5) Examine and discuss what constitutes the intelligence cycle/process.
The main focus of this exam is for students to articulate and justify their answers using good scholarly peer-reviewed references to support their arguments. You must reflect on the question and your work must show in-depth analysis using proper English and grammar. Avoid the passive voice and do not use any quotes in your work. Your analysis is what is needed not your ability to copy what a published author has previously stated. Analyze the articles and give your informed opinion based on your peer-review journal articles selected.
Students will be required to use the APUS Online Library and use peer-reviewed journal articles as references. Additional sources may be included but must be in addition to the two required scholarly references.
1. Each answer will have at least two (2) peer-reviewed journal articles
2. The in-text citations and references are to follow APA Style 6th edition formatting.
3. All answers are to be a minimum of 500 words, not including the questions and references.
4. Work must be original and any dishonesty will result in the student failing the mid-term exam, and possibly receiving a disciplinary â€œFâ€ grade for the course.
5. This is not a team project. This is an individual assignment.