Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you describe a project you have managed personally or professionally. Examples may include a trip you planned, a new product or service developed for your employer, a staff reorganization, and so on.
Develop a project overview that addresses the following questions.
- What were the mission and objectives of the project?
- What were the high-level tasks or scope of the project?
- How was the need for the project identified?
- What was the cost, and how was it funded?
- What was the timeline?
- Who were the parties involved in the project, and what were the roles of each party (team) member?
- What steps did you establish to ensure the project was a success?
- How did you measure the success of your project?
- Overall, how did project management help to make this project a success?
Format your paper according to APA guidelines. Use the APA paper template attached above as the starting point for your paper (you will use this on all subsequent paper assignments).
Include at least two APA formatted references, one of which can be the course text, Leading Project Teams.