The primary function of a job description is to outline the role and responsibilities of a job. When constructing a job description, the following areas should be considered:
- Daily tasks,
- Knowledge base required,
- Skills and Abilities,
- Educational Requirements.
For this module assignment, in a minimum of 3 pages, please do the following:
- Create an original job description addressing each of the areas mentioned above for a Human Resource Manager.
- Provide two or more ways that you would advertise or recruit someone for that position. Discuss why you selected these particular methods.
- Also, include a description of at least two methods of assessment used when recruiting qualified candidates and why these two assessment methods would be most appropriate.
- Make sure to include an APA formatted title page and reference page to document the source for the template and any additional sources that you may have used for your research.