Please answer all the following questions below. Each question is to be answered in a paragraph of 4-5 sentences or more.
The assignment must have a MINIMUM of 1000 WORDS, and 3 EVIDENCE-BASED REFERENCES no older than 5 years, excluding the class textbook.
This assignment is based on chapter 5 of my book. Please feel free to visit the book link that I will be providing you with in order to answer the assignment correctly.
Please also feel free to look at the Chapter 5 in the Power Point.
Also, look out for plagiarism percentage, and cite all references used. The paper must be in APA 6th Edition format.
The assignment is as follows:
1. Describe the organizational characteristics of the facility in which you currently have a clinical assignment. Include the following:
a. Type of organization
b. Overall climate of the facility
c. How the organization is structured
d. Formal and informal goals and processes of the organization
2. Why is the work climate of an organization important to nurse leaders and managers?
3. What are the ways in which a nurse can enhance his or her expertise?
4. Explain â€œshared governance,â€ and describe how it can affect the power structure of a health-care organization.
5. Why is it important for staff nurses to understand the culture and real goals of the organization in which they work?
1. Describe your ideal organization. Explain each feature and why you think it is important.
2. Interview one of the staff nurses on your unit. Find out what practices within the organization help to empower the nurses. Compare this list of practices with those discussed in the textbook.
3. Recall the last time you walked into a hospital, clinic, or physicianâ€™s office for the first time. What was your first impression? Did you feel comfortable and welcome? Why or why not? If you could change the first impression this facility makes, what would you do?
4-What changes could be made at a very low cost? What changes would be expensive? Finally, discuss why it is important for a health-care facility to make a good first impression