- Motivational Interviewing in Corrections: A Comprehensive Guide to Implementing MI in Corrections
- Importance, Confidence and Readiness to Change: Motivational Interviewing for Probation and Parole
Answer the following:
- Discuss your thoughts on the articles and their implications to the field of community corrections
- Should MI be taught to all probation officers?
- If yes, what are some of the implications?
Discuss your thoughts on the information that has been posted. Discuss its relevance and implications to the field of Criminal Justice. Your remarks can be opinion, but it must be based on your experience, research, and/or prior learning. Use this exercise to converse with your fellow colleagues about issues that are important to the field of Criminal Justice. Of interest is a dialogue of opinions, thoughts, and comments. Be sure to discuss both sides of the issue as noted in the actual question posting. Must be no less than 500 words APA format. APA has a new edition. Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, (2020). 7th Edition, Washington D.C.: American Psychological Association. I have attached the chapters and the books for cite and reference. Avoid using gender his/her, use they/their